Cat Semi-Colon Studs - Gold Vermeil
The semi-colon is a mark used by an author to indicate a pause before ending a sentence. It’s a symbol that serves as a reminder that your story isn’t over yet.
What can you do? Share your raw stories and experiences in vet med. Continue the conversation on the pressures, compassion fatigue, and burnout. Please do not suffer in silence.
- Made in gold vermeil, a thick layer of real 18K gold over sterling silver
- Stud height: 11 mm
Complimentary gift packaging is included for each jewelry order, which includes a crisp white V Coterie Mini Book Box and velvet storage pouch. To be eco-minded, we will combine items into fewer boxes when possible.
We design demi-fine jewelry, curating a thoughtful collection using conflict-free materials and gemstones. Our jewelry is crafted with premium 18K gold and sterling silver, where quality and sustainability go hand in hand. Learn more about our good practices here.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and other chemicals
- Wipe with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth to remove dust and oils
- Remove before going to bed, showering, or swimming
- Store jewelry in a clean, dry place
Learn more about jewelry care here.