Creativity. Inclusivity. Self-Discovery. Diversity. We’re a fast-growing small brand with a minority female Founder. We merge creative and critical thinking to create medical-inspired accessories — especially jewelry and lapel pins. Our styles are clean, sophisticated, and designed with the highest attention to detail. As a nimble team of passionate individuals, we're willing to initiate difficult conversations on public issues affecting healthcare and the world at-large. We commit to quality craftsmanship, accessible pricing, sustainable practices, and philanthropy to support today's healthcare professionals.
V Coterie is Medicine Made Modern™.
V Coterie is seeking a paid Intern to assist our Founder and our Director of Operations. The ideal candidate is an extremely organized individual who loves fashion / art and thrives in a creative startup environment. (Bonus if your dream career is in healthcare.) The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment and maintain a realistic balance among multiple competing priorities. Lastly, the ideal candidate will handle confidential matters with discretion.
What you’ll do:
· A little bit of everything, including quality control, order fulfillment, customer service, ambassador screening
· Assist with creative projects, including photoshoots, blogs, etc.
· Assist with developing a cadence for new releases and promotions
· Manage email, phone, and in-person communication with professionalism and tact
· Positive attitude
· Demonstrated work ethic and attention to detail
· Strong moral compass
· Verbal and written communication skills
· A love for animals, particularly dogs
· College student
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Ability to commit approximately 10-15 hours per week; estimated 70/30 split in-person/remote
· Can commute to our Tulsa, Oklahoma office
What we offer:
· Competitive hourly wage
· Generous employee discounts
· Direct mentorship from our Founder (maybe you want to get into dental school, or start your own business one day!)
Please fill out the form below, and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use "Intern Position" as the subject line.