Cat Semi-Colon Necklace - Gold Vermeil
The semi-colon is a mark used by an author to indicate a pause before ending a sentence. It’s a symbol that serves as a reminder that your story isn’t over yet.
What can you do? Share your raw stories and experiences in vet med. Continue the conversation on the pressures, compassion fatigue, and burnout. Please do not suffer in silence.
We’ve donating 20% of proceeds from our Cat Semi-Colon Studs and Necklaces to Not One More Vet, an organization committed to providing peer-to-peer online support, education, and resources to fight these statistics. If you are in a place to contribute directly, please visit: https://www.nomv.org/
- Made in 18K gold vermeil, a thick layer of real gold over sterling silver
- Adjustable chain length from 16 to 18 inches
- Pendant height: 11 mm
- Exclusive design by V Coterie
Complimentary gift packaging is included for each jewelry order, which includes a crisp white V Coterie Mini Book Box and velvet storage pouch. To be eco-minded, we will combine items into fewer boxes when possible.
We design demi-fine jewelry, curating a thoughtful collection using conflict-free materials and gemstones. Our jewelry is crafted with premium 18K gold and sterling silver, where quality and sustainability go hand in hand. Learn more about our good practices here.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and other chemicals
- Wipe with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth to remove dust and oils
- Remove before going to bed, showering, or swimming
- Store jewelry in a clean, dry place
Learn more about jewelry care here.