We’re committed to V Coterie quality, and that's why we've got your back under our 2-year warranty.
What does your warranty cover?The warranty applies to jewelry purchased directly from V Coterie and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the warranty period. Items under the jewelry category include earrings, charms (for necklaces), chains, rings, and bracelets. The warranty does not cover accessories such as lapel pins or badge reels.
The warranty does not cover:
- Physical damage or damage due to normal wear and tear; including stretching, bending, scratches
- Improper handling or lack of care; ex: plating degradation due to repeat exposure to oils, perfumes, or other chemicals
- Scratches, broken glass or chips
- Damages caused by repairs, or adjustments carried out by a third party
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
- Sample sale, off-price, or final sale items
The Warranty Period
- The Warranty Period for V Coterie jewelry is two (2) years from the date of purchase
- Within the warranty period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, V Coterie will provide a like for like replacement, at no charge. If your model is not available, an alternative of equal value or similar style; or gift certificate of equal value will be provided.
- Any replacement item will be covered under a new warranty period from the date of issue
How to make a warranty claim:
Note: Items purchased through a third-party vendor (outside of vcoterie.com) will not be covered under V Coterie's warranty. Please reach out to the company the items were purchased from.